Doodle Battle Doodle Battle

Wow Simply Amazing!!

This short movie was freaking sweet!!! I really liked the mix between real life and doodled stuff. Good imagination and I hope to see more from you, props.

Christmas Castle Defense Christmas Castle Defense

Way To Hard...

I like challenging games. But I also like games that I can get past level 2 without dieing. Im sorry but this game is almost immpossible to beat. I even had the upgrades and the snow ouldn't go down. Good game but there is a big flaw.

-= Surrounded=- -= Surrounded=-

GLITCH!!!

I was getting good untill level 8 when I couldn't complete the level because the enemys were outside the map and I couldn't get to them. Either than that good game.

ECAPS ECAPS

Really Cool Game!!

This was a really cool game. Good music and good audio. One thing though is that maybe you could make a shop or something so you could upgrade your ship. But either than that it was good with good graphics. And the ship design was cool looking to good job hope to see more.

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 4) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 4)

Ahh..Good Times on nintendo

This brings back memorys of me playing Pokemon Cerulean City on my old nintendo ds. Real nice good good quality music.

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

AM I DREAMING!!!......

THIS SONG WAS FREAKING SWEET!!!!!!! I LISTENED TO IT 3 TIMES OVER LOL!!!!!! I like the mix between slow music and then the techno remix part.

&amp;lt;Get Naked&amp;gt; DaftPunk RMX [MF] <Get Naked> DaftPunk RMX [MF]

Real Nice Remix

This was really well done I really liked it. I have listened to the actuall song before and this one was better props man good job.