The Nintendo Concerto (Part 4) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 4)

Ahh..Good Times on nintendo

This brings back memorys of me playing Pokemon Cerulean City on my old nintendo ds. Real nice good good quality music.

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

AM I DREAMING!!!......

THIS SONG WAS FREAKING SWEET!!!!!!! I LISTENED TO IT 3 TIMES OVER LOL!!!!!! I like the mix between slow music and then the techno remix part.

&amp;lt;Get Naked&amp;gt; DaftPunk RMX [MF] <Get Naked> DaftPunk RMX [MF]

Real Nice Remix

This was really well done I really liked it. I have listened to the actuall song before and this one was better props man good job.

Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP] Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP]

Craaaazzyy!!!!!

OMG!!!This was one of the best Trance Songs I have ever heard. If you made an album with more songs like this I would totally buy it!!!!

*empty road* *empty road*

Yea That Was Pretty Empty.....

Umm sorry to say this but could you at least but some music in it. How many beats per minute was that 20? I had to stop the song half way through becuase it was getting on my nerves. Here's some advice for the future. Put a beat in and a least raise the beats per minute over 60 or something. But anyways im not really a mean guy better luck next time, props for trying to imitate an empty road, lol:P.

I want to fuck Jade I want to fuck Jade

Now There's A Techno Song For Ya!!

That's a true techno song right there, nice work. It could of been longer but who cares it was sweet!!!

SimCity 2000 REMIX SimCity 2000 REMIX

Ohhh The Good Old Days

Man this song is freakin sweet I love it. It has a nice beat to it. Everything flows good. I would like to see some more!!