Christmas Castle Defense Christmas Castle Defense

Way To Hard...

I like challenging games. But I also like games that I can get past level 2 without dieing. Im sorry but this game is almost immpossible to beat. I even had the upgrades and the snow ouldn't go down. Good game but there is a big flaw.

-= Surrounded=- -= Surrounded=-

GLITCH!!!

I was getting good untill level 8 when I couldn't complete the level because the enemys were outside the map and I couldn't get to them. Either than that good game.

ECAPS ECAPS

Really Cool Game!!

This was a really cool game. Good music and good audio. One thing though is that maybe you could make a shop or something so you could upgrade your ship. But either than that it was good with good graphics. And the ship design was cool looking to good job hope to see more.

GemCraft GemCraft

Different From All The Rest!!!

This game was really interesting and long. I really liked the graphics and physics of the game. If their was a little background music it would be nice but it didn't take away from the addictivness. I liked how you could combine the gems with different colors and stuff. Also there were tonnes of places to go. I didn't know you could scroll over untill I got to the last one on the screen then the screen moved over and I discovered all the other places to go. This game was amazing for a flash game and I hope you make some more.

Balloon Invasion Balloon Invasion

Really Nice Game!!

This was a good game. Even though it was long that's why there is a save button. The graphics were good and it was simple to use. I must agree with some people though that it was a little repetitive but either than that it was a well made game, props to you keep making more like this.

Final Fortress Final Fortress

Very Realistic

This was a realistic game because of the physics but also because of how you make your money. You don't make your money from killing people but you have a payday with was pretty cool. Good graphics and overall good game. One thing though, you should put some music in or something because I was almost falling asleep killing everything.

Final Defense: Last Stand Final Defense: Last Stand

Hard To Fiqure Out?

This game had a nice menu and everything but the game it self kinda dissapointed me. For one thing i didn't find the HP bar untill i was almost dead. Here's some advice. I would make the buttons clearer so you see them right off the start and take away some buttons that you don't really need in the gameplay. But either than that good game and good music also.

Champion Champion

Very Addictive!!

This game was very addictive. It wasn't to long and the upgrades were simple. The difficulty was just right and the graphics were simple and good looking. Overall this was a well designed game, props to you.

Cannon Chaos Cannon Chaos

Average Defense Game

This game was alright. The upgrades were good and the audio was great. But there was no real end to it and after level 30 I got bored and let the enemy kill me. It would be nice if there was an ending just some advice. Either than that it was a great game. Hope to see some more games from you.

Bee Battle Bee Battle

Pretty Good Game

This was a pretty good game. What made it interesting was the highscores. I gave this game 9/10 because the speed was a little slow but either than that the music was good and the graphics were simple and good looking. Props this is a good start to a great game.